KIEHL'S MEET UP

So I haven't blogged in a while as this week has been a busy one, packed full of exciting goings on - but I thought that this was definitely a highlight worth posting about. I was one of the lucky people invited by Alix and Suzie to attend their #KiehlsMeetUp in Kiehls' flagship London Regent Street store. This was such a fun and exciting event and I'm so pleased I was able to meet these two lovely girls whose blogs I have followed for such a long time. ICovetThee was the first beauty blog I ever read about 4 years ago and so Alix is such an inspiration to me. I thought I'd share some of my photos from the evening!

 
The night included cocktails and canopes, a live Q&A, photo booth sessions and a chance to chat with Alix and Suzie, who were both so so lovely! We even got some great discounts on their favourite products and left with an amazing goody bag. I'm now stocked up on their ultra facial cream, one of my Kiehl's esssentials.

All in all this was such a great night, thank you so much Alix, Suzie and Kiehl's for hosting the meet up - it was well worth the 3 hour drive!


June Girl x

No comments

Back to Top