LOOK FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS BEAUTY BOXES


Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, it's nice to get back into blogging after a mini break. Work's been busy and the lack of daylight hours has made me so tired - roll on summer! I thought I'd share one of my Christmas/Black Friday beauty buys with you: the 3 #LFbeautyboxes which Look Fantastic were doing on a 3 for 2 offer. I've been desperate to try on of these boxes ever since they were released, having seen many great reviews on their contents. The Black Friday deal was the perfect excuse to try them out!





It was so exciting delving into these beautifully wrapped boxes when they arrived! I was surprised by the amount of skincare products but Look Fantastic have offered a great selection of brands and products to try.

October Box:
Look Good Feel Better Eye Shading Brush
Nuxe Hand and Nail Cream
Elemis Hydra-Balance Day Cream
Murad Exfoliating Cleanser
Monu Firming Moisturiser 
Percy and Reed Volumising No Oil Oil
Balance Me Radiance Face Mask 

This box was definitely my favourite out of the three. I love every single product and would repurchase the full size of all of them. The Nuxe Hand Cream has not left my handbag, a winter essential which moisturisers my hands without the heavy/greasy feel and the Percy and Reed Oil left the ends of my hair smooth and soft without a sticky residue. The Elemis Day Cream, Balance Me Radiance Face Mask and Monu Firming Moisturiser have all been putting a great deal of glow and radiance back into my skin without leaving a heavy feel.



November Box:  
Dr. PawPaw Tinted Ultimate Red Balm
Korres Guava Shower Gel
BellaPierre Lipstick in Ruby
Ole Henriksen Empower Foaming Milk Cleanser
Ren V-Cense Youth Vitality Day Cream
Kebelo Enriching Mask

The highlights from this box for me are the smooth and hydrating Ren V-Cense Youth Vitality Day Cream and the Dr. PawPaw Tinted Red Balm. I've never been much of a fan of gloss/balm type lip products but this tinted lip balm has been in my handbag all week and I absolutely love the sheer red tint it adds to your lips - perfect for when you can't be bothered with lipsticks or when your lips are feeling dry.





December Box: 
Molton & Sandlewood Body Wash  
Lord & Berry Pailette Glitter Eye Pencil
Codage No3 Radiance & Energy Serum
Wet Brush Squirt
Eylure Naturalites Double Lashes
Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser

The Codage No3 Radiance & Energy Serum has become a staple in my skincare routine and I will definitely be repurchasing this. I've been applying the serum before moisturising and it adds such a glowy smoothness and plumpness to the face providing the perfect base after toning. The Wet Brush is a welcomed addition to my shower/bathroom product collection, being the perfect weapon against my knotty hair! The Eylure lashes were a nice addition to the box and will probably be making an NYE appearance very soon!










Whilst the boxes offered an exciting variety, I was slightly disappointed by the lack of full sized products. Having said that, I got to sample some fantastic products which I have wanted to try for a long time - and I now have some great handbag/travel sized beauty products for on the go! 

Have you subscribed to LF Beauty Box?


June Girl x

No comments

Back to Top