NEW PURCHASES FROM No7


On a recent trip to Boots I found myself lingering in a section I wouldn't usually pay much attention to: the No7 stand. Whilst the products I picked up are typical Spring beauty buys, the cold air has left my skin pretty dry recently and so I was on the hunt for a creamy blusher to add some glow back into my complexion. After swatching the highly pigmented shimmer palette and 'pop and glow' cream blusher I couldn't resist putting them in my basket - along with a few extras of course!





No7 Pop and Glow Cream Blush Stick in Classic Rose: The name is quite apt as it really does add a pop of colour and glow to your cheeks, classic rose in particular I find adds a lovely 'just been out in the cold' type radiance to your complexion. This is perfect to use at the moment, with the winter air being quite drying on the skin, this creamy formula brightens up your complexion instantly with a flush of colour and radiance. I've always been quite scared of using these kinds of cream highly pigmented blushers, but this blends out so easily!

No7 Shimmer Palette RoseWhat I really loved about the shimmer palette was not only the pigmentation and luxurious compact packaging, but the multi use of the product. You can swirl your brush around and apply on the cheeks as a glowy blush, or use the individual lines as either a highlight or an eyeshadow. It reminds me of the Soap and Glory Peach Party Multi Colour Blush Brick which is one of my all time favourite blush/highlight products.

No7 Instant Radiance Bronzing Highlighter: Really enjoying using this, you can glide it smoothly over your cheekbone and blend it in with a fluffy blending blush to add a perfect glow to your skin. Its super shimmery, pigmented and creamy formula adds a dewy look to your cheeks offering a nice change to my usual powder highlighters!

No7 Matte Lip Crayon: This is such a gorgeous formula, matte yet creamy and velvety on the lips - this crayon glides on easily and is super long lasting! Will definitely be repurchasing in another shade.

What are your favourite products from the No7 range?




June Girl x

No comments

Back to Top