AUTUMN WISHLIST

Autumn Wishlist

With Autumn being well and truly upon us, I have had my eye on certain products which I would love to have in my AW15 beauty and wardrobe collection. As you can see, most of these are burgundy toned products, which is one of my favourite colours to wear all year round - and the arrival of Autumn is the perfect excuse to cue all of the plum lipsticks! Having recently started a new job, these are the products I'll be looking to for a splurge when I get my first paycheck!

Charlotte Tilbury products have certainly been grabbing my attention recently, particularly the Matte Revolution lipsticks which I have been absolutely desperate to try. I'm not one to turn down the prospect of finding the perfect matte, long-lasting and non-drying formula of lipstick! There isn't any shade I've seen which I wouldn't love to have, and so whilst I would like the whole set, I've realistically narrowed it down to Glastonberry - a beautiful deep plum lipstick with purple undertones. Perfect for Autumn! Similarly Tom Ford's lipstick in Black Orchid has caught my eye, with its deep, vampire esque shade and buildable/moisturising formula, which I think would go perfectly with Essie's new fall nail polish In the Lobby, a deep autumnal plum shade.

I think it's fair to say that every single beauty blogger/makeup fanatic is probably excited for this one. The limited edition Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit, an irresistible face palette with six gorgeous powders. With such a hefty price tag, I must admit I did have some concerns with the size of the palette and the amount of product you get. Having said that, I do think it's such a great way of trying out the powders and blushers which you perhaps wouldn't get to try if you were faced with the prospect of buying 6 full sized powders at the £40-50 price mark. Also, having owned the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light, I know how little product you actually need on your brush, so this one is definitely going on my wishlist! 

The Dolce Vita Luxury Eye Shadow Palette has been a quad I've been after for a long time, with 4 of the most gorgeous and versatile shades I've seen. With the burgundy and gold shades being so autumnal, I feel like it's the right time to splurge and finally get the palette. I'd also love the Charlotte Tilbury 2nd Edition Makeup bag in Rose Gold and Night Crimson to put all of these products in! The colours are so reminiscent of this time of year and reflective of the kind of makeup I would be putting inside! 

As well as beauty products, there are a couple of wardrobe pieces I've been looking at longingly online. This New Look A-line burgandy skirt with gold detail seems a perfect autumn wardrobe staple, as well as the Frances Lock Croc Bag by Carvela Kurt Geiger in Winewhich pairs the perfect size, colour and detail to be a great bag for this season. Having just been reduced in price as well, this one is going to be pretty hard to resist!

What products are going on your Autumn wishlist?

June Girl x





No comments

Back to Top